About the H-LTLA | Application Process and Dateline | Eligibility | Evaluation Committee & Selection Process |Curriculum | Faculty |Fees & Invoicing | Info Session
Applications for the 2023 cohort are now open and should include, both application form and letters to be submitted either in English or Spanish)
- A letter from a president, chancellor, or administrator stating the nominee’s qualifications for the program, leadership strengths, and development opportunities. The participant should upload the nomination letter on the application field provided. NOTE: If at the moment of sending the application you don’t have a signed nomination letter, please upload a document with the evidence that it is being processed (for example: a print screen of an email requesting the letter) along with the contact information of the person in charge of completing it.
- A letter describing a project that you will consider implementing at your campus or organization with the name of the Mentor of your preference. The participant should upload the letter on the application field provided. NOTE: If at the moment of sending the application you don’t have the signature of your Mentor on the project letter, please upload a document with the evidence that it is being processed (for example: a print screen of an email requesting the signature of your Mentor) along with the contact information of the Mentor.
- A Statement of Purpose addressing the topics requested below (no more than 300 words per topic)
- All applicants selected will be notified in November 3, 2022
- Should you have any questions about this application or the program itself, please contact Dr. Yubelkys Montalvo, HETS Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 787.616.3201.
To apply for the H-LTLA, please complete the form below in English or Spanish: