We invite you to join us today!
HETS is an opportunity to envision a better future for education and for the success of college students.
All efforts look forward to contributing to the future of education, and that’s what HETS wants to achieve through the strategic use of technology.
Meeting your needs…reasons to become a member:
- Identify, develop, and implement the right technology approach
- Be part of strategic alliances to acquire services or technologies
- Receive consulting services in Grant Writing
- Get access to funding sources for the acquisition of technologies and technology project development
- Participate in networking and showcasing events
- Get advising and training on uses and advantages of technology and technology effectiveness
- Learn from experts and innovative projects
- Identify training needs of faculty members and staff
- Partner with other educational institutions and corporations
- Participate in peer learning experiences
- Access exclusive online resources
- Focus on the Hispanic learner
HETS welcomes post-secondary educational institutions, related corporations, and nonprofit organizations, high schools, and interested individuals to its membership. Although each member adds an invaluable role and contribution to the Consortium, as established in the HETS Bylaws, each member category has its roles and participation.
We encourage you to learn more about each of these categories and evaluate how you or your organization can take an active role in this Consortium.
- Regular Member Institutions: Degree Granting universities, colleges, and community colleges with significant enrolled Hispanic students, in the United States, Puerto Rico, or any country. Become, member of the Board of Directors and may participate on all committees and task forces.
- Associate members: Degree Granting Colleges or universities that decide not to pay for full membership, having access to selected benefits of a specific service or program. Associate members may be part of specific committees and task forces.
- Educational Institutes: Non Degree Granting educational institutions such as technical or vocational institutes that are interested in affiliating to HETS, having access to selected benefits of a specific service or program. Educational Institutes members may be part of specific committees and task forces.
- High schools: High schools in any country interested in receiving selected benefits of a specific service or program. High school representatives may be part of specific committees and task forces.
Corporate and Nonprofit Members
- Organizations or corporations interested in Hispanic higher education and/or new educational technologies. Corporate and nonprofit organizational members may be part of specific committees and task forces. Members under this category may include Technology or education-oriented companies and nonprofit and professional organizations.
- Individuals who are employees of non-member colleges, universities, schools, organizations, or corporations interested in Hispanic higher education and/or new educational technologies. These individuals will have access to selected benefits and special rates.
In order to become a HETS member, please complete the Affiliation Form according to your membership category. The form is available as a downloadable PDF document below. Once completed, send your form via email to email@example.com. The HETS office will be contacting you or your main representative shortly after receiving your affiliation form for more details. Should you have any questions about this process, please contact us at (787) 250-1912, extensions 2372 or 2373, or fill the following form:
Affiliation Forms and Dues
Corporations and Nonprofit Organizations