Who we serve:
- Educational Institutions from the United States, Puerto Rico, and Latin America
- Major Corporate Partners, Corporate Members, Nonprofit Organization related to technology and education, have joined this vast and varied group of institutions. Click here to download HETS Corporate members brochure: English / Spanish
- HETS has also opened its doors to high schools and individuals interested in taking advantage of technology to successfully guide their students towards a university career
We invite you to join us today to benefit from our Member Services!
To learn more about HETS click here for a short video in its Spanish version using Microsoft Internet Explorer.
To learn more about HETS click here for a short video in its English version using Microsoft Internet Explorer.
In order to become a HETS member, please fill out an Affiliation Form according to your membership category.The form is available as a downloadable PDF document below. Once completed, send your form via email to email@example.com. The HETS office will be contacting you or your main representative shortly after receiving your affiliation form for more details. Should you have any questions about this process, please contact us at (787) 250-1912, extensions 2372, 2373 or fill the following form:
Affiliation Forms and Dues
Corporations and Nonprofit Organizations
- HETS started in 1993 as a small group of institutions interested in sharing courses at a distance, since then, it has grown to be a hub where a continuously increasing number of colleges, universities, corporations, and other organizations, collaborate and network in different scenarios and from different perspectives. Technology is the link that gathers of all them together in this collaborative web. Its inception was encouraged and directed by a group of seven American and Puerto Rican universities and professional technical colleges that joined together to form this non-profit organization. The original seven founding members included:
- Ana G. Mendez University System
- Lehman College
- Hostos Community College
- University of New Mexico
- University of Puerto Rico
- University of Texas-Brownsville
- University of Texas-Pan American