Welcome to HETS.org
- First North American School of Internet Governance opened the discussion for the ICANN 61 Conference in San Juan Puerto Rico. As part of the HETS collaboration with the Internet Society PR Chapter, the first North American School of Internet Governance (NASIG) took place at the Polytechnic University of Puerto Rico in San Juan, during March 7 to 9, 2018. Students from countries like United States, Puerto Rico, Armenia, Canadá, Romania, among others, participated in this in-depth capacity building event that seeks to empower the next generation of Internet leaders. This School opened the discussion for the ICANN 61 Conference, held in San Juan Puerto Rico from April 10 to 15, 2018. The curriculum of the program was set-up following NASIG 2018 slogan: Many Challenges, One Internet: Your Role. The main purpose of the first part of this program was used to ...
- Videos of the 2018 Best Practices Showcase presentations available in HETS YouTube Channel. The access to the video of the Best Practices Showcased presentations during the 2018 conference held in San Juan, Puerto Rico is available for the benefit of those who didn’t have the opportunity to attend. You may find them on the 2018 Best Practices Showcase webpage, under the Schedule menu. Celebrated in February 1st and 2nd, the 2018 HETS Best Practices Showcase highlighted and celebrated the outstanding work of its member institutions featuring local and national speakers showcasing more than 24 best practices in the tracks of Access, Retention and Distance Learning. The conference opened with a President’s Panel, moderated by HETS Chair, Dr. Carlos Vargas (Southeast Missouri State University) in which, Dr. Antonio Pérez (Borough of Manhattan Community College), Dr. Gloria ...
- The 2018 Best Practices Showcase and Academic Fair gathered more than 25 Institutions from Puerto Rico and United States. HETS “Celebrated Technology Innovation for Hispanic Success in Higher Education” with its Best Practices Showcase, bringing together more than 25 of its member institutions in Puerto Rico and United States. This event took place Thursday, February 1st and Friday, February 2nd, 2018 at Inter American University of Puerto Rico, Metro Campus in San Juan, Puerto Rico; and allowed the Consortium to share innovative projects and best practices. This was the ...
- Board Members celebrated its Winter Meeting along with the 2018 Best Practices Showcase in San Juan, PR. The HETS Board of Directors winter session was successfully celebrated in San Juan, PR concurrent with the 2018 Best Practices Showcase. Representatives of more than 25 member institutions from Puerto Rico, New York, Texas, Missouri, Connecticut, Massachusetts, and California were present at the meeting and agreed on the priority activities for the next semester. These events were held and hosted by the Metropolitan Campus of the Inter American University of ...
- 2018 Best Practices Conference program and invitation to register online. We are pleased to announce that the official Program for the 2018 HETS Best Practices Showcase, Celebrating Innovation to Promote Hispanic Student Success in Higher Education, has been published. This event will take place during February 1st and 2nd, 2018 in San Juan, Puerto Rico. A total of 23 presentations together with the Opening Session and a Special Panel with the winners of each track will showcase their best practices in ...
- HETS lleva a cabo primeros adiestramientos a Estudiantes Embajadores para promover servicios disponibles a la comunidad estudiantil. El pasado 10 de noviembre de 2017 HETS ofreció los primeros adiestramientos para Estudiantes Embajadores de HETS sobre cómo acceder los servicios disponibles. Este grupo de estudiantes líderes han sido recomendado y seleccionados por personal de su institución con el fin de promover los servicios de apoyo al estudiante en las instituciones afiliadas al Consorcio HETS. Durante la mañana, el taller se ofreció en el Salón Laboratorio 4 del Centro de ...
Taller en línea: Mejores prácticas de aplicaciones educativas en la Web 2.016 de abril - 11 de mayo de 2018
Plataforma: MoodleRead More
HETS Student Leadership Showcase (Bronx, NY)
Place: Hostos Community College, CUNY | Savoy Multi-purpose roomRead More
Time: 2:30 pm – 5:00 pm
(event starts at 3:00 pm)
Taller presencial: Herramientas para la interacción en línea27 de abril de 2018
Lugar: National University College, Ponce (Salón laboratorio 403)Read More
Hora: 9:00 am -4:00 pm
HETS Student Leadership Tour (PR)4 de mayo de 2018
Hora: 9:00 am a 1:00 pmRead More
Lugar: Universidad Interamericana de Puerto Rico en Arecibo
Student Engagement Center ubicado en el Edificio de Éxito Estudiantil
HETS & Interstaff, Inc meeting10 de mayo de 2018
Sólo por invitación
HETS Board MeetingJuly 12 -13, 2018
By invitation only
Bronx Community College, CUNY
HETS Student Leadership Showcase14 de septiembre de 2018
Lugar: Teatro del Recinto Metropolitano, UIPR
Hora: 8:00 am -4:00 pm
- Employment Opportunities at Framingham State University. Want to be part of the US Nation 1st Public Normal School Founded in 1839? Framingham State University is a place where inquisitive, career-focused students thrive. New ideas and discoveries are a daily occurrence on campus. FSU in Massachusetts offers 35 bachelor’s degrees with 80 concentrations 70 minors, 24 master degree programs and they are looking for people like you! Click here to learn more and apply for Career Opportunities at ...
- Job Opening: Project Manager (Brooklyn, NY). A growing General Contractor Company in Brooklyn, NY is in search of an energetic and ambitious Project Manager to help keep up with the growing demand of work, and together we can propel our company to new heights. The new PM will be required to provide reliable, timely, and professional construction administration services including cost and schedule management. The successful candidate will have an understanding of construction in Government and Private ...
- American University: Activity Director / Curriculum Specialist – Title V Project Activity Director / Curriculum Specialist – Title V Project Full-time Position I. Summary The incumbent of this position is responsible for coordinating and implementing the ordinary activities of the Title V Project; including, but not limited to, supervising staff and leading all curriculum development efforts to ensure that each revised course meets all internal and external approval requirements. II. Essential Functions Leads staff assuring timely completion of objectives and implementation of strategies. Directs and coordinate ...
- Member’s Jobs and Internships As part of HETS services to our member institutions and partners, we have create this space to showcase job opportunities and internships available. To post your information, just send the content to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send periodical emails to our databases with more than 10,000 contacts to inform about those opportunities. If you need any additional information, do not hesitate to contact us anytime. We are looking forward to continue ...