As part of its efforts to increase awareness on the uses/advantages of technology to improve education, support and effective use of technology, and disseminate best practices and common interests, HETS has launched a series of publications that reach more than 8,000 representatives and contacts. These publications include a members-only newsletter, a magazine on relevant topics for our members, and key special reports on topics discussed through roundtable initiatives developed among our members.
Disseminate initiatives to increase awareness on the uses/advantages of technology to improve education.
- Explore member needs and identifying common interests
- Discuss and analyze member technology needs
- Encourage collaboration between members
- Maintain continuous communication with members
- Promote the Consortium’s and its members’ efforts Build up credibility, support, and interest among member and non-member audiences
- Disseminate best practices among members