Welcome to HETS.org
- HACU and HETS to partner on special edition online journal focused on Hispanic-Serving Institutions. The Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities and HETS have announced their collaboration on a special edition of an online journal focused on Hispanic-Serving Institutions. The organizations shared missions to facilitate the success of Hispanic students in higher education will be highlighted through this collaboration. Manuel J. Fernós, president of Inter American University of Puerto Rico spoke about the partnership during HACU’s 13th International Conference on May 2, 2019, in San Juan, Puerto Rico. The special edition of the journal will feature articles authored and reviewed by members of both organizations. HACU and HETS members are invited to submit articles on best practices (either in English or Spanish) to be considered for publication in this special edition, fall issue of the HETS ...
- Experience our new service: Student Passport at hets.org Thanks to the collaboration of HETS member institutions, we invite you to experience our new service: Student Passport. A special space has been dedicated on the hets.org website, that showcases a profile summary of HETS member institutions per states. The main objective of this section, is to provide useful information and guidance to students interested in finding a new academic destiny among our member institutions. The Student Passport page will help and support these students in the completion of this process. The design of the section on our website was developed taking into consideration the recommendations and needs of the admissions directors and staff of HETS member institutions, as part of a face to face event and several conference calls ...
- Full house and several activities during the HETS winter Board meeting held in Puerto Rico. The HETS winter Board of Directors meeting and several concurrent activities, were held with full house on February 7 and 8, 2019 in Puerto Rico, hosted by the Ana G. Méndez University, Gurabo Campus. This Board meeting started academic year 2018-2019, an intense year for the organization and its members, as it embarked on the implementation of recently Strategic Plan approved and presenting the first semester of its second year results ...
- El Consorcio HETS y Virtual Educa unen esfuerzos para colaborar en proyectos con entidades de países de América Latina y el Caribe. El Consorcio HETS y Virtual Educa firmaron hoy un Acuerdo de Colaboración que permitirá aunar esfuerzos para concretar proyectos que relacionen entidades de países de América Latina y el Caribe entre sí y con organismos afines de otras regiones del mundo. La firma del Acuerdo se realizó en la Oficina Central de la Universidad Interamericana de Puerto Rico (UIPR) y contó con la participación del licenciado Manuel J. Fernós, Presidente de UIPR y ...
- Register and connect to the 2019 HETS Virtual Best Practices Showcase (February 7-15, 2019) The 2019 Virtual HETS Best Practices Showcase will take place from February 7- February 15 2019, focused on three main tracks: Access, Retention, and Online Learning and Technology Integration. The Virtual Best Practices Showcase will open with a panel presentation focused on the conference main tracks. We invite you to save the date and register to participate of the live transmission of this Opening Session, scheduled from 2:30 pm- 4:00 ...
- Casa llena durante la celebración del 5to Aniversario del HETS Student Leadership Showcase. Más de 700 estudiantes participaron del 5to Aniversario del HETS Student Leadership Showcase el pasado viernes, 14 de septiembre de 2018 en el Teatro del Recinto Metropolitano de la Universidad Interamericana en Cupey. En esta edición, tuvimos casa llena con estudiantes de las instituciones afiliadas en Puerto Rico: American University, Atenas College, Universidad Carlos Albizu, Colegio Universitario de San Juan, EDP University, National University College, ICPR Junior College, Universidad Central ...
Special Event: Student Success Best Practices at HETS Member Institution CSUSM & CSU SystemJune 20, 2019
Special Event at CSU San Marcos: Best Practices Presentation,“Behind the scenes of the Cougar Care Network”Read More
Place: California State University, San Marcos
(live transmission will be available through Zoom, register to receive link)
Time: 12:30- 2:30 pm (PST)
2:30- 4:30 pm (CST)
3:30- 5:30 pm (EST)
HETS Board MeetingJune 20 -21, 2019
By invitation only
California State University, San Marcos
Taller en Línea: Mejores Prácticas en Trabajos Colaborativos en el Aprendizaje en Línea: Foros de Discusión y Trabajos en Equipos VirtualesFecha: TBA
Recurso: Dr. Antonio De las Casas, UIPRRead More
Plataforma: Blackboard 9.1
Taller en Línea: Aplicaciones Educativas de la Web 2.0Fecha: TBA
Recurso: Dr. Antonio Vantaggiato, USCRead More
Student Leadership Showcase
13 de septiembre de 2019
Teatro de la Universidad Interamericana de Puerto Rico
- Employment Opportunities at Framingham State University. Want to be part of the US Nation 1st Public Normal School Founded in 1839? Framingham State University is a place where inquisitive, career-focused students thrive. New ideas and discoveries are a daily occurrence on campus. FSU in Massachusetts offers 35 bachelor’s degrees with 80 concentrations 70 minors, 24 master degree programs and they are looking for people like you! Click here to learn more and apply for Career Opportunities at ...
- Job Opening: Project Manager (Brooklyn, NY). A growing General Contractor Company in Brooklyn, NY is in search of an energetic and ambitious Project Manager to help keep up with the growing demand of work, and together we can propel our company to new heights. The new PM will be required to provide reliable, timely, and professional construction administration services including cost and schedule management. The successful candidate will have an understanding of construction in Government and Private ...
- American University: Activity Director / Curriculum Specialist – Title V Project Activity Director / Curriculum Specialist – Title V Project Full-time Position I. Summary The incumbent of this position is responsible for coordinating and implementing the ordinary activities of the Title V Project; including, but not limited to, supervising staff and leading all curriculum development efforts to ensure that each revised course meets all internal and external approval requirements. II. Essential Functions Leads staff assuring timely completion of objectives and implementation of strategies. Directs and coordinate ...
- Member’s Jobs and Internships As part of HETS services to our member institutions and partners, we have create this space to showcase job opportunities and internships available. To post your information, just send the content to email@example.com. We will send periodical emails to our databases with more than 10,000 contacts to inform about those opportunities. If you need any additional information, do not hesitate to contact us anytime. We are looking forward to continue ...