HETS update on Spring semester offerings to support its members
This Spring semester, HETS continues providing support and services to its member institutions and academic communities, locally, nationally, and internationally, as a pioneer organization in the use of technology in higher education with enormous expertise and services ready to use. Follow HETS as hestorg on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram for the latest news regarding the events held and additional offerings for the remaining Spring semester:
Events held or services already in place
- More than 20 recordings of presentations of the 2021 Virtual Best Practices Showcase focusing on distance learning, which is crucial and valuable in our new academic reality. All the recordings will be available until June 14, 2021.
- Two recordings of the Virtual Student Leadership Showcases Tour in Spanish and English for PR, Latin America, and the US, offered to more than 500 students in February and March 2021 to reinforce student leadership skills and promote HETS services and tools free of charge for them.
- Tutorials in Spanish and English for students on how to use the resources and tools at the HETS Student Placita.
- Access to more than 25 recordings of webinars for faculty and administrators in English and Spanish.
- More than 100 peer-reviewed articles published in the HETS Online Journal, sharing best practices regarding the use of technology for teaching and learning.
- Free webinars for students to present expert resources to talk about topics like leadership, entrepreneurship, job search, among others.
- Starting on March 19, 2021, more than 10 webinars in Spanish and webinars in English will be offered by International experts regarding Distance Learning and related topics to support faculty and administrators on this new modality.
- A new HETS Online Journal Spring Issue, Volume XI will be published and the deadline to submit articles is March 25, 2021.
The itinerary of the events scheduled for this semester can be download in a PDF format here. We invite you to click on the links to benefit from these services and help us promote them among your colleagues, students, and anyone you estimate pertinent. For additional information, email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (787) 616-3201.