About the Conference | Showcase Tracks | Student Track | Call for Proposals | Conference Program | Registration | Lodging | Board Meeting
Student Track: Technology Integration
For this special occasion, a new track has been created specifically by students for students to share their innovative projects. This track is intended to showcase those projects that strategically use technology to support, drive, and optimize their academic goals and/or extracurricular initiatives. Proposals will be accepted for projects in both, English and Spanish, focused on at least one of the following topics:
- Projects to adapt or complement your institutional student support services to promote a higher level of motivation among your peers.
- Initiatives using technology to showcase positive aspects of diversity and multicultural life in their campus environment to optimize the student engagement.
- Projects that demonstrate the usefulness of new technologies like mobile technology and social media, tablets, and lecture capture, Cloud Services, among others, to increase their academic performance.
- Enhance student leadership through initiatives using technology to increase engagement in online and face-to-face activities.
- Projects and/or project proposals for integrating virtual reality, augmented reality, artificial intelligence, and other advanced technologies as part of an academic course, student portfolio or a capstone.
- Projects using technology that address social and cultural diversity among students.
- Projects that provide students with opportunities for hands-on, or active learning experiences while using advanced technologies.
- Projects focused on entrepreneurial initiatives mediated by technology.
- Projects using analytics to develop new initiatives in their academic or extracurricular experiences.
Process to submit your proposal
Proposals will be accepted for projects in both, English and Spanish. Deadline to submit your proposal is November 18, 2022, and the expected date to notify the status of your proposal is November 30, 2022.