Technology Integration (Student Track)
The student track has been created specifically by students for students to share their innovative projects. This track is intended to showcase those projects that strategically use technology to support, drive, and optimize their academic goals and/or extracurricular initiatives. We seek presentations focused on some of the following topics:
- Projects to adapt or complement your institutional student support services to promote a higher level of motivation among your peers.
- Initiatives using technology to showcase positive aspects of diversity and multicultural life in their campus environment to optimize student engagement.
- Projects that demonstrate the usefulness of new technologies like mobile technology and social media, tablets, and lecture capture, Cloud Services, among others, to increase their academic performance.
- Enhance student leadership through initiatives using technology to increase engagement in online and face-to-face activities.
- Projects and/or project proposals for integrating virtual reality, augmented reality, artificial intelligence, and other advanced technologies as part of an academic course, student portfolio, or capstone.
- Projects using technology that address social and cultural diversity among students.
- Projects that provide students with opportunities for hands-on, or active learning experiences while using advanced technologies.
- Projects focused on entrepreneurial initiatives mediated by technology.
- Projects using analytics to develop new initiatives in their academic or extracurricular experiences.
The deadline to submit your proposal
Proposals will be accepted for projects in both, English and Spanish. The deadline to submit your proposal is November 10, 2023, and the expected date to notify the status of your proposal is November 17, 2023.