Evaluation Criteria and Submit Your Proposals
The Evaluation Committee will evaluate projects based on the following criteria. Each area will be rated on a scale from 1 to 7 (1= non-satisfactory; 7 =outstanding), for a maximum of 63 points.
- Level of innovation.
- Meaningful use of technology – demonstrates not only how technologies were put in place, but also how effectively those technologies were to achieve performance goals in online or traditional environments.
- Demonstrated benefit to overall student success and institutional effectiveness.
- Contribution to decision-making and improvement processes.
- Usefulness and cost-effectiveness.
- Use of specific examples, evidence, or indicators to demonstrate success or potential success.
- Quality of the proposal.
- Focus on Hispanic students.
- Lessons learned or expected (in case it is a project proposal).
Evaluation Committee members are selected from HETS Member Institutions based on their expertise with the nominated tracks.
Proposals will be accepted for projects in both, English and Spanish. The deadline to submit your proposal is November 10, 2023, and the expected date to notify the status of your proposal is November 17, 2023. Submit a short proposal (no more than five pages, double space). Call for proposal is closed.