Presentado por: Mtra. Bertha Alicia Saldívar Barboza del Tecnológico de Monterrey, Mexico y Moderado por: Dr. Carlos Morales, HETS Chair & President, TCC Connect Campus of Tarrant County College.
- Breve descripción del tema: En esta sesión se compartirá la experiencia del Tecnológico de Monterrey en el despliegue de tecnologías educativas; así como las lecciones aprendidas para estar preparados ante cualquier contingencia que requiera que las Instituciones educativas.
- Le invitamos a que comparta este evento con sus pares, para que también puedan tomar ventaja de esta iniciativa. Aquellos participantes registrados, recibirán un email de confirmación con el enlace de Bb Collaborate para conectarse al webinar. De necesitar información adicional, no dude en contactarnos.
- Para obtener un certificado de participación: debe ser solicitado por email a firstname.lastname@example.org , en un período no mayor a siete días después de realizado el evento. Favor incluir en el email su nombre completo, la fecha y el título del webinar. Solo se enviarán los certificados a los que cumplan con estos requisitos.
- Para obtener certificado de educación continua (costo de $5.00 pago vía PayPal): para solicitarlo use el siguiente enlace: Formulario de Certificados Educación Continua HETS. Para más detalles e instrucciones para solicitar el certificado de educación continua, favor escribir un correo a email@example.com o llamar al 787-766-1912 ext. 2397 o acceda la: Guía de instrucciones para pagos por PayPal.
- October 4, 2020 - October 10, 2020
3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
This Fall semester, HETS commitment will be to continue providing support and services to its member institutions and academic communities, locally, nationally, and international challenged to offer their courses remotely in this academic scenario. This requires training and skills that allow in these environments to achieve equal results or the same objectives that are achieved in face-to-face courses. As a pioneer organization in the use of technology in higher education with enormous expertise and services ready to be used by our academic communities, HETS announces its offering for the Fall semester that includes the following:
- Free webinars with HETS Student Ambassadors to promote services free of charge at the Student Placita in the HETS Virtual Plaza, and expert resources in topics like leadership, entrepreneurship, job search, among others.
- Virtual Student Leadership Showcases in Spanish and English for PR, Latin America, and the US, to reinforce student leadership skills and promote HETS services and tools free of charge for them.
- More than 10 webinars in Spanish and webinars in English regarding Distance Learning and related topics to support faculty and administrators on this new modality.
- A Fall Issue, Volume XI of the HETS Online Journal to share articles that offer insights and suggestions that are pertinent to our current environment.
Besides these offerings during this semester, HETS services include tutorials in Spanish and English on how to use technology and access to the HETS Student Placita. Also, access to recordings of pasts free virtual events and webinars, in English and Spanish, focusing on distance learning, which is crucial and valuable in our new academic reality. Likewise, access to more than 100 peer-reviewed articles at the HETS Online Journal, sharing best practices regarding the use of technology for teaching and learning.
We invite you to click on the links to benefit from these services and help us promote it among your colleagues, students, and anyone you estimate pertinent. For additional information, email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Executive Director’s cellular phone (787) 616-3201. Also, follow HETS as hestorg on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn for the latest news regarding its events and services.
Following the guidelines of the HETS Treasurer and President of the Inter American University of Puerto Rico (our host institution), Manuel J. Fernós, Esq., since March 16 we have been working remote to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and support the academic community in this new scenario. Consequently, HETS staff were totally committed to continue offering our services that includes the following (click on the links to learn more):
- A total of 23 tutorials in Spanish and English were recorded with HETS Ambassadors students and published to promote services free of charge at the Student Placita in the HETS Virtual Plaza.
- Two Student Leadership Showcase Tour Online were held on May 1 and 8, 2020 trough Zoom to more than 500 students to reinforce their leadership skills and promote HETS services and tools totally free of charge for them.
- A total of 10 webinars in Spanish and 4 webinars in English regarding Distance Learning were offered to more than 4,000 participants to support faculty and administrators on this new modality.
- The Spring Issue, Volume X of the HETS Online Journal was published with nine (9) articles that offer insights and suggestions that are pertinent to our current environment.
- Coordinated interviews with our Corporate Partners like: Inter Staff, Inc., Blackboard, COBIMET to strengthen our collaboration and promote their benefits and services.
Again, we invite you to click on the links to benefit from these services and help us promote it among your colleagues, students and anyone you estimate pertinent. If you need any additional information, send us an email to email@example.com or calling to the Executive Director’s cellular phone (787) 616-3201. In addition, you can follow us our social media, like Twitter, Facebook & Instagram for the latest news regarding HETS. Hope we can get back soon to serve you as usual! But now, our main interest is for all our constituencies and general community to be safe.