Nursing Programs Event
HETS celebrated its Nursing Programs Event, concurrent to the HETS Board meeting in January 16, 2015. This event was directed to all member institutions with Nursing Programs in its curriculum. This was a free of charge event, by invitation, for HETS members institutions with nursing programs exclusively. It was an excellent opportunity to learn about Best Practices in designing a hybrid Nursing Program, pitfalls to avoid, how this process can be extrapolated to other LMS among others interesting initiatives presented by Prof. Natasha Nurse, RN, CNS, Lecturer, Nursing Department; and Prof. Myriam Jean Cadet APRN, MSN, FNP-C, Substitute lecturer, Nursing Department based on their experience on Lehman College (CUNY). This event was moderated by Brenda Hernández -Acevedo, R.N., MSN. V-P of Innovation and Institutional Quality from Atenas College.
- What: Nursing Programs Event
- When: Friday, January 16, 2015 from 9:00 am – 11:30 am
- Where: Rooms T- 208, T-209 Escuela de Hospitalidad y Artes Culinarias José “Tony” Santana (2nd floor), Universidad del Este, Carolina, PR
- Who: Nursing Programs Directors, Leaders and Deans
- Cost: Free of charge for HETS members! (spaces are limited, by invitation only)
Please refer below to the agenda of this event for your consideration and information. If you need any additional information, feel free to contact the HETS Office by email (email@example.com) or by phone (787) 766-2600 exts. 8910, 8911.
To read more about this event and watch the recording of it go to: Nursing Programs Event.