About the Journal
HETS Online Journal is a Hispanic Educational Technology Services publication since 2010. The journal’s goals is to publish original, peer-reviewed and high quality scientific papers, research review, evidence-based articles, as well as other products of research in the fields of integration of technology in education, retention, assessment, and access to achieve student success.
It is a refereed, professional electronic journal for professionals in the area of online teaching, learning and training. Topic areas include (but not limited to):
- Characteristics of online learners
- Learning styles in the online environment
- Ergonomics in the online learning environment
- Best practices in Instructional design
- Evidence-based research
- Innovative technologies
- Teaching models
The HETS Online Journal initiative was developed thanks to the leadership of Dr. Eduardo Martí, former HETS Chairman, and President of Queensborough Community College, CUNY.
- Preferred Class Modality from a Sample of Community College Students during COVID- 19 and after the End of the Declaration of the Federal COVID-19 Public Health Emergency
- COBIMET’S Distance Education Online Certification for Librarians: Participants Assessment and Satisfaction Survey Results
- Microaprendizaje: recorrido histórico del aprendizaje en fragmentos
- La integración de la inteligencia artificial en la educación: Desafíos y oportunidades: Reflexión de una profesora