Borough of Manhattan Community College
- United States of America
Address: , NY
Country: United States of America
Phone: 212 776-7190
Access here all catalogs with Borough of Manhattan Community College academic offerings.
Testimonials and / or Virtual Tours
What makes this institution unique
- Easy transfer to four year university.
- Diverse college in safe NYC neighborhood.
- Expansive offerings of student support services.
- Savings. Nine out of 10 BMCC graduates earn their degree, debt free.
- Access. Convenient location in lower Manhattan and 9 sites throughout NYC.
- Advancement. Variety of majors that prepare you for tomorrow’s job market.
- Experience. Hands-on learning from experts in various industries.
- Transferable credits. Earn credits that can easily transfer to a bachelor’s degree program.
- Support. Team of faculty, staff and students to help you along the way.
- Opportunity. Flexible classes; learning in the classroom and throughout the city.
Fact sheet or brochure
Access here the Guide to Applying and Enrolling at BMCC
Your Student Support on the process
To learn more about Borough of Manhattan Community College and the opportunities available for you, feel free to contact:
PHONE: 212 776-7190
Are you interested in a personal student experience?
Credit and Non-credit courses are available in the summer
Tuition opportunities for students (to qualify for)
For scholarship opportunities please click here.
To learn more about scholarship/award programs administered by BMCC click here
Request for information (RFI form)
We’re excited that you are considering enrolling at Borough of Manhattan Community College (BMCC)! Start here for a real-world education, experience, opportunity, and savings in the City. You just need to complete our Admissions application and provide your High School Transcript. To learn more about our programs go to: BMCC programs.